Do you have some candy bars that are begging to be used? Make a batch of super simple candy bar blondies to share. They are a perfect way to use up leftover Halloween, Christmas and Easter candy.
These sheet pan blondies are soft and delicious. They are topped with tons of chopped up candy bars. You can use your favorites, or whatever you have on hand.
Use all one kind of candy bar, or mix it up. No matter what, these chewy blondies are sure to be a hit.
This makes a nice big half sheet pan full of brown sugar blondies, so there will be plenty to share. But don’t worry, they won’t stay around long!
Why You’ll Love These Blondies
The batter is super simple to put together. You don’t need a mixer, just a bowl and a spatula or whisk.
It makes a 13×18-inch pan of blondies. So the batch is perfect for sharing or bringing to a potluck.
However, you can cut the recipe in half and bake it in a 9×13-inch pan if you prefer. Just check it a couple of minutes early to make sure it doesn’t get over baked.
You can use chocolate chips or even chocolate chunks, if you don’t have candy bars. But I like the fun variance of using leftover candies.
Some bites have a bit of caramel, some have a little peanut and each bit is deliciously unique.
(I know… extra candy?! Apparently that’s a thing. Who knew?)
If nothing else, you can make good use of the after holiday clearance candy!
What is the different between a brownie and a blondie?
While both brownies and blondies are usually chewy and delicious, brownies feature chocolate as their main flavor. Blondies are lighter in color and usually feature brown sugar and vanilla as the primary flavors.
More Great Blondie Recipes
If you like blondies and the ease with which they come together, you should also check out my cookies and cream blondies. They come together with just a spatula and mixing bowl and are topped with chunks of Oreo.
If you like the candy topped version, you may also like salted caramel and M&M blondies. They are butter based instead of oil, but they still come together in a flash!
Check out my collection of blondie and brownie recipes for more tasty inspiration.
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
Candy Bar Blondies in a Sheet Pan
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2¼ cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped candy bars
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray your 18x13x1 pan (half sheet jelly roll pan) with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together brown sugar and oil. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Sprinkled chopped candy bar pieces over the top of the dough.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. The edges should be golden and the middle should test clean with a toothpick is inserted.
- Cool completely and then cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.