A nice big batch of brown sugar cookies and cream blondies is the perfect way to feed a crowd. Bring them to your next potluck, BBQ or party and watch them disappear.
This easy blondie recipe makes a sheet pan full of treats. The brown sugar batter comes together quickly and the broken Oreo pieces on top make it the perfect simple cookies and cream dessert.
These blondies are the perfect dessert for a get together. The batter only takes a few minutes and a handful of simple ingredients to make.
If you have a mixing bowl, spatula and some pantry staples you are well on your way to making a batch. Plus the big half sheet pan size means there are plenty to share.
Which is good, because everyone will love them. And even better, you don’t really need plates and forks to enjoy them.
You can pick up a bar and take a bite. So they are perfect for taking along to carry-ins.
I had actually had the idea for these fun cookies and cream blondies for a while now and it seemed like a perfect time to make them a reality. I love making blondies like this because they take so very little effort to put together and the number of possible variations is almost endless.
Both were so well received, so I also made animal cracker blondies. I cannot wait to make a bunch more different flavors.
But this time I decided to go with cookies and cream. What is it about cookies and cream that makes it so popular? I suppose there’s that thing that they taste so darn good!
I mean, I guess that’s reason enough right? My coworkers are fans as well, so I knew I had a winner on my hands before they even hit the oven.
Making the Batter is so Easy!
Of course Little Dude got in on the act and put together the batter. I chopped up the chocolate sandwich cookies while he put together the rest of it.
He just loves to measure, mix and help. Luckily these don’t take a mixer or anything fancy, which makes it even easier for him to help.
I left a couple of pieces at home for us and took the rest in to the office. The plate quickly disappeared despite the fact that a lot of people are “watching what they eat.”
I suppose they were watching it go into their mouths if nothing else. That’s the way I usually watch what I eat too!
Tips and Tricks:
When you break or chop the Oreos, you are sure to get some crumbs. Add them to the blondies. Stir them into the batter or sprinkle them over the top, just don’t let them go to waste!
Try to spread the batter evenly in the pan. This will help the blondies bake evenly.
More Cookies and Cream Ideas
If you love cookies and cream deserts and want some more ideas, we loved the cookies and cream cake I made for my sister’s baby shower. But one of our absolute favorites is the cookies and cream cheese ball.
Every time that one gets made, it gets gobbled up in no time flat!
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a review in the recipe card.
Cookies and Cream Blondies
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 Oreo cookies roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 13x18x1 pan (half sheet jelly roll pan) with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.2½ cups all purpose flour, 2½ teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, stir together brown sugar and oil. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.1 cup vegetable oil, 2¼ cups packed brown sugar, 4 large eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread in prepared pan and sprinkle cookies pieces over top of the batter.20 Oreo cookies
- Bake for 28-32 minutes. The edges should be golden and the middle should look set.
- Cool completely and then cut into squares. Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to three months.