This festive red, white and blue ice cream is easy to make and no-churn so you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
This red, white and blue no churn ice cream is super easy to make and so patriotic. Make a batch for Memorial Day, Independence Day and Veteran’s Day. Then go ahead and make a batch for all of the days in between as well!
Happy Veteran’s Day! I figured we should celebrate with a little red, white and blue.
Luckily getting festive doesn’t have to be hard. This ice cream only takes a few ingredients and the hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
It is super festive on it’s own, but if you wanted to add some whipped cream, a cherry and some sprinkles I wouldn’t blame you a bit! Either way it will make you feel patriotic.
Whoever invented no churn ice cream should be both celebrated and cursed. The good news is it’s so darn easy to make.
The bad news is it’s so dang easy to make! That means there’s very little standing between you and the ice cream of your dreams at all times.
While that is wonderful, sometimes it’s hard to say no! Luckily if you dress it up for a holiday, you don’t have to. 😉
Veterans Day is a perfect day to stop and appreciate all we have and all of those who have fought to give us the freedoms we enjoy. While we are far from perfect, we do have an awful lot to be proud of and thankful for.
So say thank you to a veteran or two today, and maybe make them some ice cream!
More great no churn ice cream recipes:
- Birthday Cake No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemonade No Churn Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip No Churn Ice Cream
Great red white and blue recipes:
- Red White and Blueberry Dinner Salad
- Red White and Blueberry Sourdough Waffles
- Easy No Bake Two Bite Berry Pies
- Red White and Blue Stained Glass Jello
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream , cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops each red and blue food coloring gel
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Divide ice cream into three bowls. Add red food coloring to one, blue to another and leave the third white.
- Alternate plopping bits of ice cream into a freezer safe container to make a nice swirl of colors. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to even it out and then freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Allow to soften on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 5g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.