Quick and easy, this flatbread will certainly find it’s way into your heart! Full of mushrooms, garlic and Parmesan cheese on a buttery crust for that perfect flavor combination.
This quick and easy garlic mushroom flatbread is one of our family’s favorite appetizers. It comes together quickly and is full of flavor.
It is often requested for birthdays and holidays. Luckily, it comes together in just a few minutes and bakes up golden and delicious.
I was on the road all day again today, so I didn’t have time to make a full dinner. Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
We have a fridge full of leftovers that need to be eaten up. As I was digging through the fridge trying to figure out what to heat up for who, I stumbled upon a tube of crescents.
I never keep stuff like that in the house, but I bought a couple of cans for some family favorite recipes in the stack. I also had a pint of mushrooms that had been on the counter for a few days.
They still looked pretty good, but their lifespan had to be getting short. So, the stars were aligned. I had to make this recipe. I mean, what choice did I have?!
MiMi has been making this flatbread for probably what amounts to a couple of decades now. How does the time fly like that?
It has always been a favorite. I made it again recently. I wish I could say it was because we were having people over, but in reality, the three of us demolished it in record time. We all love it and couldn’t help ourselves!
If you love mushroom recipes like we do, I suggest trying mushroom risotto as well. It is a labor of love, but totally worth it if you have the time! Or the chanterelle tart with ricotta, rosemary and a phyllo crust. What is your favorite way to enjoy mushrooms?
MiMi’s Easy Mushroom Flatbread
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary chopped
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Put crescent rolls on baking stone or parchment lined baking sheet, pressing together seams1 tube crescent roll dough
- Toss mushrooms in butter, garlic and rosemary and oregano2 cups mushrooms, 2 Tablespoons butter, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon oregano, ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- Arrange mushrooms on dough then sprinkle with cheese¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden on top.