Make pizza night even more fun with this pizza crescent ring. This easy recipe is quick to make and tastes amazing.
Just when you thought pizza couldn’t get any better, the pizza crescent ring was born! Use your favorite pizza toppings to make this dinner so popular they will be requesting it week after week.
Getting a tasty dinner on the table night after night is a hard job. I love to cook and even I run out of inspiration and motivation to make meals for my family every night.
I know it is good for our budget to make food at home rather than order out. Plus I actually like the process once I have an idea.
Luckily this yummy crescent ring is not only a show stopper, but it is easy to make too. You use tubes of crescent rolls rather than making pizza dough, so it saves a lot of time.
Use your family’s favorite pizza toppings for the filling and it is sure to be scarfed down while you are being showered in compliments.
Then they will ask you to make it again and again. That helps take the pressure of thinking of new meals off for a while too!
Making Your Crescent Roll Pizza Ring
Start by greasing a sheet pan. Take a couple of tubes of crescent rolls and arrange them as a ring on the pan. (You can also use homemade crescent roll dough if you want!)
Mix together your favorite pizza toppings with some sauce and cheese. And mix up a small bowl of melted butter or olive oil mixed with Italian seasoning.
Spoon the filling mixture around the ring. Be sure to leave some dough exposed in the center so you can seal it later.
Now wrap the pointed ends of the dough triangles around the filling and pinch to seal. Brush the exposed dough with your garlic oil or butter.
Bake until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melty. That’s it!
If you want, serve the ring with fun dipping sauces. Marinara is a great option or ranch if that’s what your family is in to.
Or eat it as is. It is perfectly delicious on its own!
More Easy Pizza Inspired Recipes
No boil pizza pasta bake is another simple recipe that combines all of your favorite pizza toppings with the comfort of baked pasta. The best part is you don’t even have to boil the noodles first, so assembly is quick and easy.
If you are looking for more of an appetizer or snack, make a batch of party ryes. One batch makes a ton, but you can freeze them and bake them off as you need them.
Bubble up pizza is part super easy casserole and part, well… pizza! It only takes a few minutes to throw together and the whole family will love it!
Quick and easy pizza burgers are a nostalgic meal that will remind you of childhood. They are also a delicious way to get dinner on the table in a hurry.
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
Crescent Pizza Ring
- 2 packages crescent roll dough
- 1½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 lb. Italian sausage browned
- 1 cup pepperoni slices chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Dried Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease the bottom of a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine marinara sauce, cheese, sausage and pepperoni. Combine until mixed well. Set aside.1½ cup marinara sauce, 1 lb. Italian sausage, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup pepperoni slices
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine olive oil or melted butter with all seasonings. Set aside.2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter, 1 teaspoon Oregano, ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder, ½ teaspoon Dried Parsley, ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- Open a can of crescent rolls and begin to lay then flat on the cookie sheet. Lay the entire first package of rolls flat on the sheet, connecting the two corners of the wide end to one another, forming a circle while doing so. Use all the rolls from the second package to do the same, this time on top of the first ring space the long points of the triangle in between the ones from the first package. See photo.
- Using a brush, gently brush the ring of your crescent circle with a light coating of the olive oil & seasonings mixture.
- Using a spoon, distribute sausage mixture onto the main circle, leaving the dough of the points that are extending from the circle exposed. See photo.
- Once the pizza mixture is completely distributed, pull over the tops of the triangles of crescent dough and pinch the top of the triangle onto dough from the inner circle to connect. You can also fold it under.
- Brush the exposed pastry with the seasoned olive oil or butter.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes.
- When baking time is complete, remove from oven and serve immediately. Dip in additional marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese or ranch. Optional.