This pot pie is a great way to rework your leftover ham. Broccoli and cheese are a perfect way to bring it all together in a delicious one dish dinner!
Turn leftover ham into a fabulous pot pie. The flaky crust is a perfect way to hold the creamy cheesy filling. Add some broccoli and it’s a whole meal in one dish. This comfort food dinner is sure to be a hit with your family.
We love getting hams all year long. My husband takes a sandwich to work for lunch each day and fresh sliced ham is so much better than the deli cuts.
And of course there is ham and bean soup! This pot pie is one of my favorite ways to use up some leftover ham though.
This will take your Easter leftovers to the next level. You can switch the cheeses to match your mood or the taste preferences of your family. Plus vegetables are so much more palatable when covered in cheese and baked into a pie!
Do you like leftover ham as much as we do? What are your favorite things to make with it?
If you love pot pies as much as we do, make sure you check out MiMi’s creamy chicken pot pie. It was the one that made us love all pot pies and is a favorite of everyone who tries it!
- pastry for double pie crust
- 1 pound frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 8 oz neufatchel (or cream) cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I like cheddar or Swiss)
- 1 pound ham, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place bottom pie crust in pie dish.
- Stir together cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic and onion powders.
- Stir in ham and broccoli and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Spoon into pie crust. Cover with top crust and crimp edges. Cut vent holes.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until crust is brown and filling is bubbly.
- Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 879mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 21g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.