This pot pie is a great way to rework your leftover ham. Broccoli and cheese are a perfect way to bring it all together in a delicious one dish dinner!
Turn leftover ham into a fabulous pot pie. The flaky crust is a perfect way to hold the creamy cheesy filling. Add some broccoli and it’s a whole meal in one dish. This comfort food dinner is sure to be a hit with your family.
We love getting hams all year long. My husband takes a sandwich to work for lunch each day and fresh sliced ham is so much better than the deli cuts.
This will take your Easter leftovers to the next level. You can switch the cheeses to match your mood or the taste preferences of your family. Plus vegetables are so much more palatable when covered in cheese and baked into a pie!
If you love pot pies, make sure you check out MiMi’s creamy chicken pot pie. It was the one that made us love all pot pies and is a favorite of everyone who tries it!
Do you like leftover ham as much as we do? What are your favorite things to make with it?
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Pot Pie
- pastry for double pie crust
- 1 pound frozen chopped broccoli thawed and drained
- 8 oz neufatchel or cream cheese
- 1½ cups shredded cheese I like cheddar or Swiss
- 1 pound ham diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place bottom pie crust in pie dish.
- Stir together cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic and onion powders.
- Stir in ham and broccoli and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Spoon into pie crust. Cover with top crust and crimp edges. Cut vent holes.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until crust is brown and filling is bubbly.
- Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before serving.