This warm cheesy pulled pork dip is filled with texture and flavor. It is hearty and delicious. It’s a great way to turn pulled pork into something fun and different.
Want to make your leftover pulled pork into something snackable and delicious? Then this is for you! Perfect for game day and parties, but beware once you start it’s hard to stop.
Make sure to have plenty of tortilla chips and celery sticks on hand because everyone is going to want to dig in. Make a batch for your next tailgate or party.
When I posted the recipe for Pulled Pork Enchilada Verde Soup I promised a super amazing dip recipe using some more leftover pulled pork. I think this leftover pulled pork is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to have on hand.
I actually just bought a couple more pork butts because they were on sale so cheap at the store… now I just need to talk my dad or brother into smoking them for me. If nothing else, I can always make indoor pulled pork I suppose!
This was my snack contribution to the menu. The smoky pulled pork played nicely with just a bit of heat, plenty of cheese and a bit of sweet corn.
Our guests weren’t quite sure what to think when I told them it was pulled pork dip, but I heard how addictive it was more than once as people went back to get more. I love that!
I found it quite addictive too. It was great on tortilla chips and even good on pretzel rods the next day.
It would be a perfect starter for a BBQ, great for a tailgate, super for game night and just plain darn delicious when you need that perfect balance of gooey cheese, salt, sweet and heat. (So basically all of the time!)
I originally shared this recipe in 2017. I made a huge 12″ skillet of dip, but that is a lot for most people.
So I thought I would keep that recipe here, but also share a sized down version. If you are having a big party, make the bigger recipe in a 12″ oven safe skillet like my cast iron skillet.
You could also bake the bigger batch in a 9×13″ pan. If you have a smaller group, or a bigger menu, make the smaller recipe below.
The smaller recipe is perfect for a 8-9″ skillet or an 8-9″ square pan. Either way you will have a fantastic flavorful and fun hot dip!
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
Pulled Pork Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cups pulled pork
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 cup corn kernels I use frozen, defrosted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 8-9-inch cast iron skillet or square baking dish.
- Stir together sour cream and cream cheese until well mixed.12 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup sour cream
- If your pulled pork is in big chunks or long fibers, roughly chop it until it is smaller bite sized pieces. Stir pork, jalapeno, corn and garlic powder into cream cheese mixture.1 cups pulled pork, 1 jalapeno, 1 cup corn kernels, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread the dip in the prepared pan, the sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese all looks hot and melted.½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- If desired, garnish with a drizzle of BBQ sauce, and a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and/or green onions. Serve with sturdy tortilla chips or vegetables.