Tiny little quiche are filled with spinach and cheese for a couple bite of brunch goodness. They are perfect for making ahead and heating and eating later!
Making mini quiche are perfect on so many fronts. First of all, it is built in portion control.
Each one comes in at about 100 calories depending on the exact ingredients you use. They are full of flavor.
The eggs and cheese are great sources of protein and minerals, spinach brings the fiber and vitamins. Plus they are in a easy grab and go crust. What’s not to love?
Tips for making mini spinach and cheese quiche ahead of time:
These mini quiche are a great make ahead meal. The recipe makes a bunch so they are great to make ahead and heat a couple at a time for breakfast.
They are also great for parties! I made a batch they day before our Easter party.
The day of I just placed them on a cooling rack over a baking sheet and popped them in the oven. A few minutes later they were ready to go. This was a perfect way to reheat them without the bottoms getting soggy.
You can also pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute and you are ready to go. With a batch of these and 36 mini ham and cheese quiche I was able to serve brunch to a crowd without breaking a sweat!
More fabulous quiche recipes:
- Mini ham and cheese quiche are perfect for people who don’t like green stuff in their food!
- Ham, potato and cheese quiche is full size and really hearty. It won my guys over even when they didn’t think they’d like it.
- Sausage and kale quiche is a great way to add more kale to your diet. It is super delicious and pretty easy!
Mini Spinach and Cheese Quiche
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 10 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 20 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese or Italian blend
- ½ cup green onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease muffin tins and place a wonton wrapper in each well. Make sure wrappers are flat on the bottom of the tin and the sides are all the way out against the edges of each well.36 wonton wrappers
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and easy to work with. Add eggs, a few at a time, stirring until completely incorporated and smooth.8 oz cream cheese, 10 eggs
- Stir in milk. Then add spinach, cheese, green onion, salt and pepper.⅔ cup milk, 20 oz frozen chopped spinach, 1½ cups Parmesan cheese or Italian blend, ½ cup green onion, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- Spoon egg mixture into each wrapper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until set. Remove from muffin tins and serve immediately or cool on wire racks.