Turn up your coleslaw with Sriracha and cilantro. This honey lime slaw is a perfect addition to tacos, would be great on pulled pork or serve it as a side dish to your favorite grilled meats.
Normally I am a creamy coleslaw kind of gal. But this was worth stepping outside of my comfort zone. It is bright and fresh and delicious!
It has a nice blend of sweet and sour, balanced with a little heat. It has a nice rounded flavor that will knock your socks off.
It is great as a simple and fresh side dish, but it is even better on Asian inspired tacos. We put it on our Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Tacos and the two are amazing together. You have to give it a try!
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb bag of tri-color coleslaw
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Mix together lime juice, vinegar, cumin, honey, sriracha, salt and oil.
- Stir in coleslaw and chill for at least an hour, preferably a couple stirring occasionally.
- Mix slaw to redistribute the dressing, then toss in the cilantro
- Serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.