If you like those fancy coffeehouse drinks, you will love knowing you can make something similar at home. Whip up a batch of homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer and you will be making your own drinks for a fraction of the cost.
Using condensed milk and just a few other simple ingredients, you can make your own pumpkin spice creamer. Then you can have a delicious fall coffee or tea without leaving the house!
This creamer is rich, creamy and delicious. It adds a touch of sweetness and a little bit of spice to your favorite drink.
Whip up a batch and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week. Then add it to a hot cup of tea or coffee for an extra special treat.
Condensed Milk in Coffee
Using condensed milk in coffee is such an easy way to take it to the next level. Because the sugar is already dissolved, you don’t have to worry about getting any granules dissolved.
Plus it adds a great rich creaminess. You can use it on its own or thin it out with some milk or half and half.
This creamer uses that base and adds some real pumpkin and a little bit of spice. The combination makes it perfect for fall!
Coffee Lovers Also Love These Recipes:
Sometimes sponge isn’t what you are after, instead something a bit weightier is in order. That’s when you bake up a coffee pound cake.
Or try coffee and cream brownies in you are in the mood for some chocolate with your coffee. Brownies are topped with a creamy frosting and fudge topping.
But if you like to keep your coffee in the morning, try coffee and cream cinnamon rolls. They are soft, sweet and have a fun mix of coffee and cinnamon.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a review in the recipe card below!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium size saucepan, stir together the heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, milk, and vanilla extract. Make sure to whisk very well until the condensed milk has been mixed in fully.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and whisk again until well combined.
- Put the pot on the stove and bring to medium heat. Let is get hot, but do not let it cook. Let it get hot on the stove for about 4-6 minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it fully cool down.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Mix with hot or cold coffee.
You can use half and half in place of the milk and cream.
If you want to keep it lighter, use additional milk in place of the creamer.
If you are in a hurry, you can beat the ingredients together without heating. Just be sure to get the condensed milk fully incorporated.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.