These deliciously fudgy brownies are so simple to make. You whip up the batter in a saucepan and it’s ready to bake in no time!
I love fudgy delicious brownies. Don’t you?! They are so delicious and I love the dense texture and deep chocolate flavor.
This recipe has it all, cocoa powder, chocolate and instant coffee to give it that extra boost!
They come out just the way I like them. I used most of the batch for something fun that will be posted this weekend (it’s a super delicious chocolate brownie cheesecake that has chunks of these brownies baked right in!) My husband and I ate the rest within minutes!
The best part about this recipe is that the batter can all be made in one saucepan. You melt the butter and chocolate, add everything else and put it in your baking dish.
Easy peasy! The batter is delicious too, if you’re into that sort of thing. 😉
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate (semisweet chips work in a pinch)
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3 T cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8″ pan
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in coffee powder, extracts, salt and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the pan and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.