Fun chocolate dipped Peeps bunnies only take 3 ingredients and just a few minutes to put together. They will make a tasty and cute addition to your Easter treat menu.
Easter food is the cutest. There is just something about all of the bunnies, chicks and eggs that make the holiday one of my favorites to cook for.
So we are back with another super simple treat to make. A chocolate coated bunny with a fluffy marshmallow tail.
Whipping up some chocolate bunnies
All you need are some Peeps, chocolate for dipping and mini marshmallows. We added a popsicle stick to make them easier to dip and even more fun to eat, but that is optional.
These bunnies are dipped in milk chocolate compound chocolate. You don’t have to temper it and it tastes amazing.
You could also dip your Peeps in colorful candy melts. They would be really cute and the coating helps to keep the marshmallow center softer longer than decorating with plain Peeps.
Ideas for using your chocolate coated Peeps
Then enjoy your cute chocolate bunny goodies on their own or use them as a cupcake topper. Or put them on skewers and arrange them in a vase as part of a centerpiece.
If you make fruit boquets, they would be a fun addition to that. Or put them on a Graham cracker and microwave it until it’s a melty bunny s’more.
You could float one in a mug of hot chocolate too. We’ve had plenty of cold Easters here in the midwest where hot chocolate could make an appearance!
Watch Little Dude and me dip some cuteness
- 8 Bunny shaped marshmallows
- 8 oz compound chocolate
- 8 mini marshmallows
- optional: popsicle sticks or skewers
- If desired put marshmallow bunnies on sticks.
- Place chocolate in a small bowl to make it easier to dip the bunnies. Melt the chocolate according to the package directions, being careful not to scorch the chocolate.
- Dip each bunny in the chocolate, using a spoon or small spatula to help spread the chocolate over the whole bunny. Place bunny on wax paper and position a mini marshmallow where the tale should go.
- Allow to set completely before moving to a storage container. Store at room temperature for up to a week or two.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.