This peach baked oatmeal recipe is a fun breakfast that is loaded with peaches and cream flavor. Make a batch on the weekend and enjoy the leftovers for breakfast throughout the week.
Peach baked oatmeal is the perfect breakfast. It’s easy to make, loaded with nutrition, and has great peach flavor.
You can make it with fresh peaches when they are in season. You can also use canned or frozen peaches.
Little Dude has really been loving baking in the kitchen. We have made a few baked oatmeal recipes together, so now he knows to ask to make oatmeal.
That means he will get to help and it is hard for a mommy to say no when their kid wants something hearty like oatmeal.
He has really been into peaches lately too. They are soooooooo good this time of year.
I bought a huge bag of them last time I was at the store. So, I knew that would be the perfect flavor for this round of baked oatmeal.
Peaches and cream was always a favorite flavor of mine when I had those packets of oatmeal growing up. This version isn’t quite a sticky sweet, but it was still amazing!
It features lots of fresh peach flavor and just enough creaminess. Little Dude liked it so much, he had three helpings the morning we made it.
It is great plain, but it is even better with a little extra yogurt on top. Some vanilla yogurt would be a perfect topper.
I didn’t have any, so I used plain yogurt drizzled with a little honey. YUM!
If you love peach breakfasts, check out my peach breakfast cake too. It is a great coffee cake with loads of peaches and a yummy streusel topping.
Peaches and Cream Baked Oatmeal
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar or honey or maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups peaches diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a square baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, yogurt, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.2 eggs, 1 cup milk, ½ cup plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ¼ cup brown sugar
- Stir in oatmeal, sugar, spices and baking powder.1½ cups old fashioned oats, ¼ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 pinch salt
- Fold in peaches and pour into greased pan.1½ cups peaches
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.