This fun dessert dip is always a huge hit. It is like eating monster cookie dough in dip form and there are so many fun things you could dip into it. Don’t worry, I won’t blame you if one of those this is a spoon.
Monster cookie dip is a super fun snack for all of the monster cookie lovers in your life. It is kind of like getting permission to eat cookie dough.
Plus you can use fun dippers to do it! Put this on your must make list for your next get together.
MiMi shared this recipe with us back in 2016. We were looking for a fun snack to bring to a party, and Little Dude and I decided on this dip.
So we whipped some up and made a video while we did it. It comes together so quickly and it tastes amazing. We just knew we should share it again so you could make some for yourself!
The original post from 2016:
My husband and I always host our friends and family for big football games. Sometimes its just a random Sunday and our Steelers are playing, or a fun playoff game.
We always have a spread of food and people come and go and grab a bite.
For the biggest game of the season, we do it even bigger. We set up two TVs in the living room and another one in the dining room.
The food spread gets bigger too! MiMi made this monster cookie dip a few years back and it was a hit.
So when she asked what she could bring to the shindig this year, of course I suggested this. While she was at it we grabbed some pictures so we could share it with you!
Here is what MiMi had to say:
I have been tinkering with the recipe for a little while now. There were a few versions online that looked good, but I tweaked them to turn them into something the whole family would love.
When Carlee suggested I make it for a get together, I was more than happy to do it. There were so many wonderful things to eat that everybody was pretty full by the time we put the sweets out.
Most of her guests were curious so they put a little on their plate so they could try it. I happened to be sitting in the dining room where the food was being served.
It got to be funny watching those that thought they would just want a little taste come back and fill their plates. This was quick and easy to make and a lot of people had never seen it before, so that made it extra fun.
Now they are going to request it every year!
More fun dessert dips and spreads
We really love serving sweet dips and cheese balls at parties. They are easier to serve than fancy baked desserts plus they are easier for people to munch on without having to commit to a big piece.
The fact that they can almost always be made ahead is a big bonus as well! And the variety of things you can use as dippers is almost endless. You can use anything from fruit to cookies and pretzels.
If you are looking for more fun sweet dips, we have some more ideas for you! The red velvet cheese ball is always a fun one to serve.
Or there is always peanut butter and yogurt dip. We love it on fruit, but it would also be great on any of these dippers!
Do you have a favorite sweet dip?
If you like this, you might also like:
- No bake monster cookie bites are fun energy balls that are perfect for lunch boxes or afternoon snacks. They are another way to get that fun monster cookie dough vibe without raw eggs.
- Monster cookies are one of our favorite cookies if you can’t tell. That is probably why we base so many recipes off their dough!
- If you like cookie dough ice cream and monster cookies, you have to try monster cookie dough ice cream. The base has peanut butter and brown sugar mixed in and there is a ton of monster cookie dough bites in there too. (In fact you can freeze the leftovers of this dip and use it as bits in ice cream if you want!)
- Coconut Cream Pie Dip gives you the flavor of coconut cream pie without the fuss. It is a great summertime treat.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Dippers: animal crackers, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, pretzels, apples
- Mix together the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter.
- Add the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the oats, M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for about a half hour before you are ready to serve.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let it soften a bit, then serve with your favorite dippers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.