These Loaded BBQ pulled pork nachos are loaded with flavor and texture. They are perfect for game day, as a fun dinner or an appetizer for a party.
These pulled pork nachos are loaded with flavor and texture. It is a fabulous way to use leftover pulled pork or pick up a tub of pork at the store just to make nachos.
They are a super tasty snack or appetizer or would make a fun dinner for the family. They come together quickly and are sure to be gobbled up just as fast.
We are going into one of our favorite times of year to entertain. With Labor Day right around the corner, we always host a get together for our family and friends.
Then football season begins immediately after that. We just had our fantasy draft and the pick’em pool invites have already gone out.
With all of this competition each week, we like to get together. It is a lot more fun to talk smack face to face!
Our house tends to be the place where people gather. Whether it is an impromptu BBQ or watching the game, our gatherings always include plenty of food. We love all of the standard fare, burgers, pulled pork, queso, chili and more.
As much as we love the standbys, it is always fun to come up with something different to serve everyone. I mean, who doesn’t love a little variety?
I had some fabulous pulled pork nachos at a BBQ joint while on a work trip a few years back. They actually really played to the smoke house strengths with baked beans, pork and loads of cheese on nachos. They were delicious.
I was tempted to recreate them directly, but was in the mood for a bit more of a Tex-mex spin. So I went black beans and corn instead.
The combination is a wonderful mix of flavors and textures. It is great as a snack to share with a bunch of folks, but hearty enough for dinner.
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
- 2 cups pulled pork (give or take)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, defrosted and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, cojack, pepper jack are all good options)
- 13 ounce bag tortilla chips
- Assorted toppings: sour cream, pickled jalapenos, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, chives etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a half sheet pan with cooking spray (or line it with parchment paper)
- Spread chips over prepared pan.
- Stir together pulled pork and BBQ sauce. Distribute over chips.
- Sprinkle with beans and corn, then add the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is cooked to your liking.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 897mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 6gSugar: 16gProtein: 14g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.