These Loaded BBQ pulled pork nachos are loaded with flavor and texture. They are perfect for game day, as a fun dinner or an appetizer for a party.
These pulled pork nachos are loaded with flavor and texture. It is a fabulous way to use leftover pulled pork or pick up a tub of pork at the store just to make nachos.
We are going into one of our favorite times of year to entertain. With Labor Day right around the corner, we always host a get together for our family and friends.
Then football season begins immediately after that. We just had our fantasy draft and the pick’em pool invites have already gone out.
With all of this competition each week, we like to get together. It is a lot more fun to talk smack face to face!
Our house tends to be the place where people gather. Whether it is an impromptu BBQ or watching the game, our gatherings always include plenty of food. We love all of the standard fare, burgers, pulled pork, queso, chili and more.
As much as we love the standbys, it is always fun to come up with something different to serve everyone. I mean, who doesn’t love a little variety?
I had some fabulous pulled pork nachos at a BBQ joint while on a work trip a few years back. They actually really played to the smoke house strengths with baked beans, pork and loads of cheese on nachos. They were delicious.
I was tempted to recreate them directly, but was in the mood for a bit more of a Tex-mex spin. So I went black beans and corn instead.
The combination is a wonderful mix of flavors and textures. It is great as a snack to share with a bunch of folks, but hearty enough for dinner.
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
Loaded BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 2 cups pulled pork give or take
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn defrosted and drained
- 1½ cups shredded cheese cheddar, cojack, pepper jack are all good options
- 13 ounce bag tortilla chips
- Assorted toppings: sour cream pickled jalapenos, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, chives etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a half sheet pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
- Spread chips over prepared pan.13 ounce bag tortilla chips
- Stir together warmed pulled pork and BBQ sauce. Distribute over chips.2 cups pulled pork, 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Sprinkle with beans and corn, then add the cheese over the top.15 ounce can black beans, 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, 1½ cups shredded cheese
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is cooked to your liking.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!