This fun slushy punch is family friendly and perfect for a party. It is refreshing, fun and easy to make Break out that punch bowl, it’s party time!
A proper party deserves a punch. This fun slushy punch is a perfect excuse to get out the punch bowl.
It is popular with kids and adults alike. It has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy and keep you cool and happy.
We love making punch at a party. A lot of times we end up making a large batch of sherbet punch in a large beverage dispenser.
But sometimes you just have to break out the punch bowl. There is something extra fun about getting out the ladle and pouring it into cute little glass punch cups.
Luckily this fun slushy punch is just begging for you to drink it. So you might as well break out the good stuff and feel fancy for a second.
This recipe comes from my grandma. It is in our little family recipe book. It works out perfectly because I just so happen to have one of her punch bowls as well.
The punch is perfect for a party because the mixing and measuring is done in advance. You freeze the whole thing in a gallon ice cream bucket then serve it while it is still slushy. Yum!
A least a few households in my family keeps and gallon ice cream container on hand just for making punch. It was time for me to break out my empty ice cream bucket again!
Do you ever make punch for parties? What is your favorite kind of punch to make or drink?
Grandma’s Slushy Peach Punch
- 6 oz. package peach gelatin
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 ½ cups boiling water
- 12 oz. can frozen lemonade
- 46 oz. can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 6 cups cold water
- 2 liters white soda any lemon-lime soda
- Mix the gelatin, sugar and boiling water until dissolved
- Stir in everything else except the soda
- Freeze until ready to serve. (I made my punch a few days in advance and left it in the freezer)
- Remove from freezer an hour before you’d like to serve the punch. Break up with a fork so that it has a slushy consistency
- Pour soda over top and enjoy!
See, it’s easy and delicious!