If you like cold brew and frozen coffee treats, this creamy no-bake coffee pie is for you. It is like having a Frappuccino in pie form, and it is delicious!
Cold brew mixes with a creamy vanilla no-bake pie filling to make a one of a kind frozen treat. It is a fun dessert for adults and is sure to be a hit when you get the girls together.
Are you a coffee lover? I can’t start my day without two cups of coffee.
Table of Contents
It’s what gets my engine running and my brain working. There is something about a quiet house and a cup of coffee.
But that wonderful flavor shouldn’t be reserved just for the morning. There are so many wonderful ways to make it sing in coffee dessert recipes.
Making a Cold Brew Pie
While baking coffee into baked goods is a great option, sometimes you don’t want to have to turn on your oven. When the weather is hot, a cold no-bake treat is the perfect solution.
This pie is a great way to get chocolate, coffee, and vanilla together. Plus, you serve it frozen, so it not only keeps the kitchen cool but cools you down as well.
Luckily, it is super easy to make. You just whip up a really simple filling and flavor it with cold brew concentrate.
Tips and Tricks
If you don’t like using Cool Whip, you can try using fresh whipped cream instead. The whipped topping is more stable, but either should work in this recipe.
Using a premade pie crust keeps this recipe super simple. However, you can make your own no bake Oreo pie crust if you prefer.
Using a cold brew concentrate gets you big cold brew flavor and is recommended. Regular cold brew will also work.
You can also chill some strong brewed coffee if you prefer. Taste the filling before you put it in the shell and add a little bit of coffee extract if you think it needs more coffee flavor.
This pie is great served on its own. Or you can easily dress it up with a little bit of whipped cream.
A drizzle of hot fudge sauce is another great garnish. Or add some chocolate coated espresso beans for even more zing.
More Great Coffee Recipes
Coffee and cream cinnamon rolls are another tasty way to enjoy coffee in the morning. The mix of soft dough, cinnamon, and coffee is amazing.
Coffee and cream brownies feature layers of goodness. Rich chocolate brownies, a creamy coffee infused frosting, and chocolate topping come together to make an out of this world dessert.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a review in the recipe card below!
No-Bake Coffee Pie
- In a large bowl combine cold brew concentrate, half and half, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract. Whisk for 2 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.¾ cup cold brew concentrate, ½ cup half and half, 3.4 oz. box vanilla instant pudding mix, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fold in Cool Whip.8 oz. Cool Whip
- Pour mixture into Oreo pie crust.1 Oreo Pie Crust
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve cold, drizzle with dark chocolate syrup if desired.
- I used cold brew concentrate to get a strong coffee flavor in this pie. You can use regular cold brew or strong brewed coffee (allow to cool) as a substitute.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.