These bunny butt pancakes are cute as can be and they come together so quickly. What a great way to treat your family on Easter morning!
This is kind of a 2-for-1 special. You get our favorite easy recipe for homemade pancakes. You also get plenty of inspiration to turn those pancakes into a cute bunny butt. They would be fun any old time, but they are an especially cute and easy Easter breakfast. So whip up the pancakes all year long and sprinkle in some bunny butts along the way!
Usually I like to start with some story about the person who gave me the recipe or a little update on our day. But, just look how cute that is!!!!
I couldn’t help but back right into breakfast. It’s a bunny butt. AH! Wouldn’t it be the cutest Easter breakfast you ever had?
All you have to do is mix up your favorite pancakes. I included a recipe for you in case you want a great one to try.
Make a big round pancake and two smaller ones for the feet. Some raisins and strawberry slices finish the feet and some whipped cream makes a great tail.
Here is Little Dude’s little bunny butt!
Just be sure to let them know that those extra raisins are in fact raisins and not proof of the rabbit!!
Easter is fast becoming one of my favorite holidays to cook for. There are so many cute things you can do!
We normally host a party the day before and then take it easy on Easter Sunday. These bunny butt pancakes are perfect for a festive but leisurely breakfast.
But as far as cuteness and ease goes, these bunny butt pancakes are hard to beat. I mean, can you even?! Happy Easter everyone!
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 6 Tablespoons oil + more for cooking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sliced strawberries, raisins and whipped cream for decorating
- Mix the wet ingredients together
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
- Stir together until just mixed, the batter should be lumpy
- But 2 T additional oil in pan for cooking
- Fry in a hot pan or on a 375° F electric griddle
- For bunnies, make one large round pancake and two small ovals. Decorate with strawberry slices, raisins and whipped cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 456mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 6g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.