Rich, creamy peanut butter fudge dotted with mini chocolate eggs is a perfectly easy sweet Easter treat. It only takes a few minutes and a few ingredients to whip up!
The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter is hard to beat. Especially when that peanut butter comes in the form of smooth, creamy fudge and the chocolate is in the form of mini eggs.
This treat brings them together quickly and easily. All you need is a handful of ingredients and a microwave!
Easter is almost here. If you are anything like me, you have been making treats to get ready.
Little Dude and I baked the day away yesterday to get ready for the big family Easter gathering today. First we made what was probably enough treats.
Then we decided that probably enough was not enough. That seems to be my motto when it comes to making food for parties…
So we did what I always do before an event, made a few more things just to be safe. This fudge happened to be one of those things.
I think the guests will be glad it was. I am just sure it is going to be a hit.
All of those Easter egg hunters are going to need a little boost to give them the energy to find all of the treasures. This fudge is just the thing to give them that lift!
The best part for me was how easily it comes together. The fudge itself is only three ingredients.
You just quickly melt them together in a glass bowl in the microwave. The actual time that will take will depend on your microwave, but mine took less than two minutes.
I lined my dish with foil to make the fudge easier to pop out and cut. That step is optional, but recommended if you want pretty pieces.
My vision was lots of chocolate eggs throughout, so I chopped some eggs and put them in the bottom of the dish. That way there were more bits of chocolate without a hard crunch in every bite.
I will tell you, chopping the eggs was harder than I thought. It turns out whatever kind of creature lays those tasty little eggs puts a pretty hard shell on them.
It obviously wasn’t a huge deal, but I ended up cutting the eggs more one by one than quickly running my knife through the lot of them as I had envisioned.
The creamy fudge mixture presses out easily over the bits of eggs at the bottom of the pan. A few more chocolate eggs on top and voila!
Since this fudge was destined for a party, I tossed a few fun sprinkles on top too. That is totally optional but kind of fun.
Now that I’ve got you sugared up this morning, have a lovely holiday. I hope your Easter is a sweet one!
More Fun Easter Recipes
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge With Mini Easter Eggs
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounce bag peanut butter baking chips
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter not the natural kind
- 1½ cups mini chocolate eggs
- optional: sprinkles
- If desired line 8 inch square baking dish with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray. This makes removing the fudge from the pan and cutting it into perfect squares easier.
- Roughly chop about half of the eggs and sprinkle them on the bottom of the dish.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter chips and peanut butter in a glass bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring well after each, until the mixture stirs smooth.
- Spread warm fudge mixture over the egg bits in the pan.
- Top with remaining eggs and sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting.
- Store in an airtight container.