A layer of white fudge on top of chocolaty fudge is the perfect sweet and creamy treat. Ours is dressed up with fun sprinkles for the 4th of July, bu it could easily be adapted for any occasion.
This is a quick and easy recipe for fudge. I have been making other quick fudges that include chocolate chips and a tub of frosting for holidays. This recipe is just as easy as those and I usually have all the ingredients in my pantry. I look forward to changing it up a bit for another occasion.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used bittersweet)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Stir the milk and divide it equally between two bowls.
- Line a bread pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the chocolate chips in the bowl with half of the milk. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Pour into the pan and smooth it out. Let chill in the refrigerator while you melt the white chocolate chips.
- Stir the white chocolate chips into the other bowl that contains half of the milk. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Pour over the chocolate layer and smooth the top. Add sprinkles or candy of your choice pressing them lightly so they adhere.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.