These quick and easy pork chops just take a handful of ingredients and a few minutes to prepare. Dinner is served, and it’s flavorful!
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy meal. You know how it is, after a long day when you stumble in the door and see those hungry faces staring at you wondering what is for dinner. Dinner? Crap, dinner! These pork chops are perfect for one of those nights. They come together quickly, are nice and tender and full of flavor.
They are so easy I will walk you through it step by step. Start by gathering the ingredients.
There are only five and you are likely to have them on hand. Plus a little salt and pepper, but they hardly count as they are within arm’s reach of the stove already.
Get some sides going while you’re at it, because this isn’t going to take long. Warm up a little olive oil in a pan and sprinkle your chops with salt and pepper. While the first side of the pork chops are browning, quickly mix together the honey, mustard and garlic.
Flip the chops and spoon the yummy sauce over top. Cover and reduce the heat until they are cooked through.
Check your sides, serve up dinner! It doesn’t take a whole lot longer to execute than it did to read it. What are you waiting for?
As spring always seems to be a busy time for us, I like having a few easy recipes like this ready and waiting. Some of our other favorite quick dinner recipes include one pot taco pasta and Italian sausage and veggie sheet pan supper.
Now I would love to know what your favorite quick meals are for those busy nights.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and put them in the hot pan.
- While the first side is browning, mix together the honey, mustard and garlic.
- Flip chops and spoon sauce over them.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Remove from heat when they are cooked to your liking.
- These pork chops are also great on the grill. Just cook them over medium heat until the insides reach 145°F on a meat thermometer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 426Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 41g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.