Share with your friends!
These no flour cookies are full of peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate chips. It makes a big batch, but you can freeze some dough for cookies on demand later!
These are my go-to drop cookies. They are always go over really well. It is a big batch, so be prepared to share. They are chewy, peanut butter-y and full of oatmeal goodness. I love baking them in big soft cookies, but they are also good as smaller two bite cookies.
These thick chewy cookies are a perfect treat. They have been a favorite for many years.
I originally shared the recipe back in 2015, so I thought it was high time to freshen it up and share it again. I made a batch and shared most of them at a bake sale, so I took the time to spiff things up.
One buyer ate one within earshot and was very excited about how good they were. There is nothing like the affirmative reaction of someone enjoying your food.
The original post
Cookies are so much easier to give to a dozen hungry tikes! I knew this would be the perfect thing. I made enough for them and some for the kids.
The rest of the batch went in the freezer for later. Now we’ll just see how long that lasts!
All you have to do is mix everything together and scoop the dough on a cookie sheet.
Then bake them until they just barely start to brown around the edges. A quick trip to the oven and you are ready to enjoy a warm and gooey cookie.
Actually promise me you’ll enjoy a warm cookie. They are extra soft and tasty, just don’t burn yourself!
Freeze whatever dough is left for more cookies later. Just scoop the dough onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
Freeze the balls of dough for several hours then move them to a freezer bag and toss it back in the freezer. You can pull out as many balls of dough as you’d like later and bake them up.
You can bake them frozen, just add a minute or so to the bake time. Fresh cookies ready at a moment’s notice!
More great cookies that are loaded with peanut butter:
MiMi’s Monster Cookies are very similar to these but include candy coated chocolate candies as well. They are another long time favorite of everyone in our family.
Peanut Butter Cut-Out Cookies are rolled and cut out in fun shapes like sugar cookies. Top them with royal icing for a pretty and fun treat.
Triple Peanut Butter Cookies are loaded with peanut butter goodness. They don’t have oatmeal, but they do have great chew and tons of goodies!
Chewy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the best of both worlds. They are part peanut butter cookie and part chocolate chip cookie for a totally delicious treat.
Love this recipe? Give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review in the recipe card below!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 16 oz jar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 1/2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time and then stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- While the mixer is running, slowly add the baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add the oatmeal and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 1/2-2 Tablespoons of dough at a time onto a nonstick or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned but the middles still look soft. Cool on baking sheet for a couple of minutes and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you don't need the full batch of cookies right away, drop balls of dough onto additional cookie sheets and placed in the freezer overnight. The next morning, put them in a zip top plastic bag. When you are ready for a fresh cookies, take out how many you want and bake them for a minute or two longer than you would otherwise. You can have fresh baked cookies any time!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please view my disclosure page for more information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.
Share with your friends!